We’ve reached the point where any questioning of the official narrative (or voicing any support whatsoever for Mr. Trump) immediately gets the writer labeled as a “Russian Troll”.
- There are 320M people in the US. Roughly 80% of those are adults.
- 80% * 320M = 256M.
- According to the most recent RCP polling, 41.8% of the American population approves of Mr. Trump.
- So, lessee….. 256M * 41.8% …… There are, therefore, AT LEAST 107,000,000 russian trolls in the US.
- Now, if you add in the people who don’t approve of Mr. Trump, but also who don’t accept the neocon narrative……
- Well, no way to calculate that, but it appears that there are something north of 125,000,000–150,000,000 Russian trolls living in the US.
(Which, as was pointed out by a commentor, means that there are as many Russian trolls in the US, possibly, as their are Russians in Russia. :-)
That’s a lot of trolls. Maybe, just MAYBE, they’re not Russian trolls, but rational, concerned citizens who would prefer (oh, I don’t know….) to not pursue policies that could get us all killed?
Color us crazy. :-)