Right now, the liberal left is throwing around buzzwords like they were candy, and locking people into boxes without even listening to them. Some examples:
- Anyone who voted for Trump is a racist
- “Nationalism” is being equated to “white supremacy”
- If you don’t support feminism, you’re anti-woman
- If you don’t support BLM, you’re a racist
- There are people called “Dominionists” who want to turn the nation into a theocracy.
All of the above is bunk, but you hear it often, and it’s increasing the political divide in this nation subsantially. Now, you may not AGREE with those examples personally, but if you make common cause with people who do, then you’re part of the problem.
Here’s another example, from a left-leaning source so we don’t have to get into the agitprop argument:
The New Yorker's Big Cover Story Reveals Five Uncomfortable Truths About U.S. and Russia
The New Yorker is aggressively touting its 13,000-word cover story on Russia and Trump that was bylined by three…
Hope that helps.