If the escalation in health services pricing remains at 2x core inflation, it really won’t matter what grand scheme the government comes up with. In a decade, the top 20% of the people (rated by annual income or net worth) will have great insurance, and the other 80% will either be impoverished by its cost, or not have insurance at all.

That’s where we’re heading, unless something changes.

Written by

Data Driven Econophile. Muslim, USA born. Been “woke” 2x: 1st, when I realized the world isn’t fair; 2nd, when I realized the “woke” people are full of shit.

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store